Terms and Conditions
At Pipedreams Sugarcraft, we're here to assist you in every way possible. Whether you need advice on the right tools or tips for a particular cake project, our team of experienced cake decorators is ready to help. Don't hesitate to reach out; we're a friendly bunch who understand your cake decorating concerns, especially when you have a special cake in mind.
After exploring our website, you can easily place orders online or give us a call during our business hours (see below). We'll promptly check the availability of your chosen items and provide you with the total order value.
For orders designated for collection, please pick them up from our shop in Bell Lane during our opening hours.
When it comes to delivering your order, we calculate the approximate postage cost based on your selections during the order process. For next-day delivery, simply get in touch with our shop, and we'll provide you with the cost and availability details. While we've estimated non-mainland UK delivery costs, we'll determine the actual cost for packing and overseas postage, and adjust the price accordingly. If the final cost is higher than the amount on your invoice, we'll contact you for confirmation.
Our commitment to quality is reflected in our 100% No Quibble Guarantee. If, for any reason, you're not satisfied with our products, simply return them within 14 days of receiving them. You then have an additional 14 days from the date of notification to send the goods back.
We aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Small parcels are sent via first class mail (or recorded if specified), while larger items are dispatched by courier on a 2-3 day delivery service. In the rare event that an item is out of stock, we'll notify you immediately and provide an estimated availability date.
Please keep in mind that we are closed on Sundays, so orders placed late on Saturdays will be processed on the following Monday.
All product and brand names mentioned on our website belong to their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only. These products are not associated with or endorsed by OEMs.
We offer overseas shipping within Europe for packages weighing up to 1 kilogram.
Our registered address is:
Leigh Cottage, Oakengrove Rd, Hazlemere, Bucks HP157LW
Cancellation Policy For All Classes and Workshops
Before booking, please ensure your schedule allows for attendance, as we do not offer refunds.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or illness on our part leading to the cancellation of a workshop, we'll provide you with an alternative workshop date. If none of the alternatives suit you, a full refund will be issued.
Please note that we cannot reimburse any travel or accommodation expenses you may have incurred. We strongly recommend considering appropriate insurance to cover such costs.
Please be aware that we do not exchange any edible items.
For Bank Transfer Orders
The postage charge will be removed from your order after it is placed (it may still appear in your cart during payment, but it will not be charged). You will receive a new price via email before payment is deducted from your account.
UK mainland only
1. These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern the use of the Pipedreams loyalty card (“Pipedreams card”), participation in the Pipedreams loyalty scheme (“loyalty scheme”), the collection and use of the loyalty scheme rewards (“rewards”), and any offers associated with the loyalty scheme. In these terms, any reference to “Pipedreams” is a reference to the Pipedreams company.
2. These terms set out the terms of the agreement between the Pipedreams company and holders of the Pipedreams card (including any additional cardholders appointed pursuant to paragraph 16 of these terms) (the “loyalty scheme members”).
3. The loyalty scheme is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Pipedreams reserves the right to decline to issue a Pipedreams card for any good reason.
4. Subject to paragraphs 5 and 10 of these terms, rewards are earned and may be redeemed against purchases by loyalty scheme members within the shop at 2 Bell Lane and website Pipedreams-sugarcraft.co.uk.
5. Rewards cannot be earned, and rewards cannot be redeemed for the following types of transactions: (a) the purchase of Pipedreams gift vouchers; (b) delivery charges. Pipedreams reserves the right to change these exclusions from time to time upon giving reasonable notice of such changes to you.
6. The value of any rewards redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further rewards.
7. Rewards will be awarded on the basis specified in paragraph 8 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified to you by Pipedreams from time to time. The rewards will be calculated based on qualifying purchases made by you.
8. The standard number of points you will collect is three Pipedreams Card points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases.
9. In order for a purchase to qualify as a qualifying purchase, the Pipedreams card must be presented at the time of purchase. For online purchases at Pipedreams-sugarcraft.co.uk, your Pipedreams card number must be provided.
10. Your Pipedreams card must be presented at the time of redemption of any reward and may only be used by the person named on it or the additional cardholder of the person named on it. If redeeming a reward value on the Pipedreams website, you must provide your Pipedreams card number. Ninety points are worth one pound to spend on products in-store and online at Pipedreams. We will not exchange Pipedreams Card points for cash.
11. Rewards are valid for use until the redemption date and must be redeemed by such redemption date. The redemption of a reward is subject to (a) these terms and (b) any further terms and conditions advised at issuance. Change cannot be given if the reward tendered exceeds the value of the relevant purchase, and no cash alternative is available. Reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. The reward value remains the property of Pipedreams and cannot be re-sold.
12. Pipedreams reserves the right to amend, cancel, or withdraw the terms of this loyalty scheme at any time. Whenever possible, Pipedreams will provide you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to use your Pipedreams card or redeem rewards. The Pipedreams card will at all times remain the property of Pipedreams.
13. Where you request that the value of all or part of a qualifying purchase is refunded to you, you must present the Pipedreams card or provide details of the Pipedreams card number in respect of any refund being requested online. This may result in a negative reward balance if a reward has been issued to you in respect of the relevant reward balance before any such refund.
14. Reward balances cannot be transferred from one loyalty scheme member to another. A Pipedreams card is not transferable.
15. Your Pipedreams card may be cancelled for reasons such as fraud or a breach of these terms. If this occurs, your reward balance will also be cancelled, and no reward value will be issued in respect of such reward balance.
16. It is your responsibility to notify Pipedreams of any change of address. Pipedreams cannot be held responsible for rewards once they have left its control and will not be responsible for lost, delayed, or undeliverable mail.
17. Pipedreams may refuse to authorise the issue of reward values and/or to redeem rewards that have been issued if Pipedreams reasonably considers the scheme is being used fraudulently by the loyalty scheme member.
18. If there is a query relating to your reward value balance, the loyalty scheme member will be responsible for producing (on request) any required proof of purchase for any transaction that has not been accredited towards your reward balance.
19. Regarding your personal data, Pipedreams is the data controller. Pipedreams will use the information you supply on the loyalty scheme application form, together with information relating to your transactions, purchases, and participation in the reward scheme, for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow Pipedreams to send you news of special events, offers, and promotions via email. We will not provide your information to other companies. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such information or you wish to change your preferences, please write to The Pipedreams Card at 2 Bell Lane, Eton Wick SL4 6JP.
VAT Number: 424601232 Registered company: 14293660
© Copyright 2023 Pipedreams Sugarcraft Ltd All rights reserved