Terms and Conditions
We are very happy to help you in any way that we can, whether it's advice on which tool to use, or tips on how to do a certain job.
We are all Cake Decorators and understand you concerns, particularly if you have a special cake to do, so please don't be embarrassed to pick up the telephone and ask us. We're all really friendly!
Once you have looked through this site you can order online or telephone us during work hours (below),. We can then tell you if all your items are in stock and what the total goods value is.
The cost of delivering the goods to you is the aproximate cost of the postage. This is calculated as you build your order. For next day delivery please call us at the shop and we can advise you of cost and availabilty We have put in an estimate for non mainland UK delivery costs . Non Europe sales will be adjusted to remove VAT which is included on the price of goods(except edibles and books)We will work out the actual cost of packing and overseas postage and adjust the price to you. If the amount is more than on your invoice we will contact you for confirmation..All products are backed by our 100% No Quibble Guarantee, therefore if you are in any way dis-satisfied with our products please return them to us for your choice of a replacement or refund.You have 14 days from the date you have received the goods to inform us that you wish to return them and then an additional 14 days from when you have informed us until the goods need to be sent back.
Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible, very small parcels will be sent first class(or recorded if specified). Larger items will be be sent by courier on2-3 day delivery. If any item ordered is out of stock we will inform you immediately with an estimated date of availability .
Please remember we are closed on Sundays therefore a late Saturday order will not be processed till Monday
All Product and Brand Names are the property of their respective owners and are referred to for descriptive purposes only. These products have no association with, or endorsement by, OEM's.
We only send overseas packages up to 1kilo
Our registered address is Leigh Cottage, Oakengrove Rd, Hazlemere, Bucks HP157LW
Please note we do not exchange any edibles.
For Bank Transfer orders the postage charge will be removed from your order once your order is placed (may still show in your cart when paying) but will not be charged and a new price will be emailed to you before payment is taken out of your account.
UK mainland’s only
The Pipedreams Card: Rewarding You
Loyalty card terms & conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“terms”) govern the use of the Pipedreams loyalty card (“Pipedreams card”), participation in the Pipedreams loyalty scheme (“loyalty scheme”), the collection and use of the loyalty scheme rewards (“rewards”) and any offers associated with the loyalty scheme. In these terms any reference to “Pipedreams” is a reference to the Pipedreams company.
2. These terms set out the terms of the agreement between the Pipedreams company and holders of the Pipedreams card (including any additional cardholders appointed pursuant to paragraph 16 of these terms) (the “loyalty scheme members”).
3. The loyalty scheme is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. Pipedreams reserves the right to decline to issue a Pipedreams card for any good reason.
4. Subject to paragraphs 5 and 10 of these terms, rewards are earned and may be redeemed against purchases by loyalty scheme members within the shop at 2 Bell Lane and website Pipedreams-sugarcraft.co.uk
5. Rewards cannot be earned and rewards cannot be redeemed where the following types of transactions are conducted: (a) the purchase of Pipedreams gift vouchers; (b) delivery charges. Pipedreams reserves the right to change these exclusions from time to time upon giving reasonable notice of such changes to you.
6. The value of any rewards redeemed as part of a transaction will not be eligible to earn further rewards.
7. Rewards will be awarded on the basis specified in paragraph 8 of these terms or on such other basis as may be notified to you by Pipedreams from time to time. The rewards will be calculated on the basis of qualifying purchases made by you
8. The standard number of points you will collect are three Pipedreams Card points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases
9. In order for a purchase to qualify as a qualifying purchase, the Pipedreams card must be presented at the time of purchase (where a purchase is made online at Pipedreams-sugarcraft.co.uk) your Pipedreams card number must be provided.
10. Your Pipedreams card must be presented at the time of redemption of any reward and may only be used by the person named on it or the additional cardholder of the person named on it. If redeeming a reward value on the Pipedreams website, you must insert details of your Pipedreams card number. Ninety points are worth one pound to spend on products in store
and online at Pipedreams We will not exchange Pipedreams Card points for cash.
11. Rewards are valid for use until the redemption date and must be redeemed by such redemption date. The redemption of a reward is subject to (a) these terms and (b) any further terms and conditions advised at issuance. Change cannot be given if the reward tendered exceeds the value of the relevant purchase and no cash alternative is available. Reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.. The reward value remains the property of Pipedreams and cannot be re-sold.
12. Pipedreams reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of this loyalty scheme at any time. Wherever possible, Pipedreams will provide you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to use your Pipedreams card or redeem rewards. The Pipedreams card will at all times remain the property of Pipedreams.
13. Where you request that the value of all or part of a qualifying purchase is refunded to you, you must present the Pipedreams card or provide details of the Pipedreams card number in respect of any refund being requested on-line in order that the refunded amount may be deducted from the reward balance. This may result in a negative reward balance where a reward has been issued to you in respect of the relevant reward balance prior to any such refund.
14. Reward balances cannot be transferred from one loyalty scheme member to another. A Pipedreams card is not transferable.
15. Your Pipedreams card may be cancelled for reasons such as fraud or a breach of these terms. If this occurs your reward balance will also be cancelled and no reward value will be issued in respect of such reward balance.
16. It is your responsibility to notify Pipedreams of any change of address. Pipedreams cannot be held responsible for rewards once they have left its control and will not be responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail.
17. Pipedreams may refuse to authorise the issue of reward values and/or to redeem rewards which have been issued if Pipedreams reasonably considers the scheme is being used fraudulently by the loyalty scheme member .
18. If there is a query relating to your reward value balance, the loyalty scheme member will be responsible for producing (on request) any required proof of purchase for any transaction which has not been accredited towards your reward balance.
19. In relation to your personal data, Pipedreams is the data controller. Pipedreams will use the information you supply on the loyalty scheme application form together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow Pipedreams to send you news of special events, offers, promotions via email. We will not provide your information to other companies. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such information or you wish to change your preferences, please write to The Pipedreams Card at 2, Bell Lane, Eton Wick SL4 6JP.